Monday, 29 March 2010
This book has been with me for a long time....I bought it from the OSHO ASHRAM at Koregoan Park Pune....( its opposite to the German Bakery where a bomb was planted by a terrorist).
Any way I started rereading the book and I found some profound statements that can be made only by Osho.
"You are being taught from the very childhood not to be yourself, but the way it is said is very clever, cunning. They say, 'You have to become like Krishna, like Buddha,' and they paint Buddha and Krishna in such a way that a great desire arises in you to be a Buddha, to be a Jesus, to be a Krishna. This desire is the root cause of your misery...Try to understand the point. If it is against your will, even in paradise you will be in hell. But following your natural course of being, even in hell you will be in paradise. Paradise is where your real being flowers. Hell is where you are crushed and something else is imposed on you"
1. Never obey anyone's command unless it is coming from within you also.
2. There is no God other than life itself.
3. Truth is within you, do not search for it elsewhere.
4. Love is prayer.
5. To become a nothingness is the door to truth.
6. Nothingness itself is the means, the goal and attainment.
7. Life is now and here. Live wakefully.
8. Do not swim – float.
9. Die each moment so that you can be new each moment.
10.Do not search. That which is, is. Stop and see.
Posted by Rosh at 15:29