This is second book that I read by the same author.
The first one being The Last Time They Met....
This book asks a lots ethical questions .
1. Should there be secrets between couples?
2. What exactly is the meaning of space in a relationship?
3. Can one partner love more than the other?
4. What is the status of the person who loves less? or does not love at all?
5. Can a relationship work ie. make both the concerned people happy and content, if both are
using each other?
6. Is a co-dependent relationship healthy?
"Sometimes it seems to me that all of life is a struggle to contain the natural impulses of the body and spirit, and that what we call character represents only the degree to which we are successful in this endeavor."
— Anita Shreve (All He Ever Wanted)