Thursday 10 April 2008

MY TWINSOUL....

.....Music, poems, stories,emotions,feelings,amazement,wonder,happiness, bliss....
together at the right time, at the right place exactly when u need it....
to help u believe in yourself, in your true, pure self....
to love u unconditionally, to accept you, to not jugde you....
to compliment you , to soothe you , to inquire about you...
to calm you, to guide you, to care, to bring a smile to your tired face....
I think Ive got it......MY TWIN SOUL........HELLO!!

1 comment:

AmitKasliwal said...

Hey, I agree with this ... I have seen this happening with me too ... one right song at the right time changes stuff for me ... it sometimes inspires me ... sometimes cheers me up ... sometimes brings me down ... sometimes makes a personal connection ... I love that part where you say "to love u unconditionally, to accept you, to not jugde you...."
But what I keep thinking about is, why everyone does not feel the same way ... when it is so obvious and clear to me ... why not to others ... any thoughts on that?