Sunday 1 June 2008

am i valued???

Im a little worried about my mental health…………. I suffer from insomnia.
recently I read that insomnia is a symptom of depression….
Am I depressed? I think all of us get depressed, for some reason or the other in our life time….but we also learn to cope…those who don’t learn to cope….we all know, what happens to them…..
Am I depressed?
When i think about it …I think yes!.....am i coping with it….i thought I was doing fine….except for this damn sleeplessness…..
Now I feel I have to do something about it…..what is it that makes me depressed?....
The selfishness of humans( though, i know very well that humans are so frail)
I think everyone on this earth wants to be VALUED…..and when that doesn’t happen….there could be a lot of problems….when I think of problems…….. there r huge ones…on this earth….but I think each and everyone of these problems begin with this primary need of a human being…the need to be valued….
Am I not valued then?
I ve to think about this……

No comments: