Tuesday 26 August 2008

this is wierd!!
theres this guy....who called me for some Bloody loan thing....on my mobile....and i ws in the local train..i coudnt hear a word of what he was saying..so i told him to call me after half an hour...and as soon as half an hour was up this guy calls me......he explains evryhting and asks me if i want to become a financial consultant....i tell him i am not interested and he thanked me for listening to him. as im a listener....... trained actually to be a listener.....i listened and i actually liked the guys earnest voice and his excitement in finding someone who listens.....
the next day he calls again...he says he doesnt want to talk about loan and finnance but about himself...... i was curious...so i say ok...he speaks about himself....hes singer..he sings to me i love it.... i ask him to sing my fav song..he sings and we find that we have lots in common love for travelling and music....
he called again and then again and again.......now he wants to meet me...
should i?

3 comments:

Shampa said...

hahahaha.. wonderful experience.. !!! As I was read your post, I was all along smiling to myself..

Yes, there is indeed a dearth of good listeners.. and when one finds one, one just doesn't want to let go..

Why ask others Roshni.. If your gut says "Go".. Just Go.. You just might end up meeting a friend for life.. !

Sir Hubertus Ponsonby said...

....and you call ME weird :p

:)

~ a said...

i agree about the listening.. people hardly listen these days! all they do is hear while actually thinking and sometimes doing something else! :)

i think i'm just too closed for such experiences to happen to me!

was a pleasure reading yours.. :)