Wednesday 26 August 2009

Today....

Today I was very angry....I don't usually lose my temper....I become sad, or take the blame on myself...I think that I'm silly or stupid...and feel that whatever has happened is because I was inadequate....
I often think that I'm a failure.
I am now learning that many things that happened in my life is not because of me but because of bad choices, and other peoples mistakes, people who controlled my life....
Im learning this now...its late in life but its not too late....
I forgive people easily...esp. the ones whom I love very much.....
maybe that is the reason why people take advantage of me...
but I'm weak where love is concerned....
I WANT THE PERSON I LOVE TO BE HAPPY ALWAYS......
it makes me happy too....

but today I was angry, because someone broke a promise....
for me, promises are important...
I believe that one should not make promises that one cant keep....
I usually keep all my promises, even difficult ones or else I don't make them....its better that way....don't say anything that u don't mean...

when small promises are not kept, doesn't it say something about the integrity of the person?
it may not be a big deal ...but for me it is.......

I feel small things are so important...small promises,
a sweet email, a caring sms, a loving call.....doesnt that make your day brighter?
what is life if YOU cant make your beloved happy.....simply happy????

No comments: