Monday 26 October 2009

some good things about me...

1. I'm basically a happy person.
2. I can be crazy as and when the situation demands.
3. I adjust and adapt to situations...
4. I'm good with people.
5. I'm good with kids.
6. I'm good with old people..
7.I love nature, sea, plants trees, animals.
8.I'm a great cook.
9.I know style, and colour and what goes with what.
10.I'm clean, tidy and organised person.
11.I give my 100% to whatever I do.
12.I love deeply, truly and madly.
13.I'm care giver.
14. I'm good with money.
15. I'm good to take spot decisions.

(and if You have anything to add please do!)

This is what i know about myself, but it does not guarantee that I will find true love.....
If you want to find the elusive element in your life...that something that is missing in your life..that passion, that madness, that intensity.....that partner who wants you forever..you have to have more than this.... more and more... expectations are more.....
I don't have that......................
so?
I'm NEVER NEVER GOING TO HAVE THAT SPECIAL THING.......THAT ETERNAL LOVE....THAT FOREVER LOVE....
The question is, whether I need it.....
yes I do..I DO....
but can I live without it?
no.....I can exist..... like a thing.....but.. cant live.....NO!

No comments: