Tuesday 13 October 2009

Why I dont like the word 'LOVER'.....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lover

Maybe it is okay for most people...but because Im a romantic person, the word lover has a negative connotation for me....it is mainly about sexual love....I WANT ROMANTIC LOVE TOO .....LOL..........

A lover can be anybody, you can have anybody as a lover, it is so shallow......it is not special at all.

But to be a true companion, and have a true companion in my life is what I really crave for.
A companion who, not only wants to have sex with me but wants to know the real me, wants to connect with me, respects my feelings, appreciates my efforts, wants to spend time with me,
basically, consider me as special.

Maybe it is too much to ask for......
I may never find it....

2 comments:

dipu said...

hi...
i just came across ur blog..
i went thru all blogs
its nice to know about u
there are exceptions too..

beach b. said...

i know what you mean abt the word 'lover'... it is the most awkward word ever, fit for rap and other forms of art or whatever that's demeaning to love and women! always hated that word..always!
also, u're welcome :)
i was drawn to u'r blog coz u seem as emotionally affected by things as me, plus my name's roshni too, and i'm in HR too.. :)