Tuesday 3 November 2009

today in the train.....


Today, a very funny thing happened....
the train was packed as usual and I was getting late for college...
I couldnt get into the train....2 trains left with out me....
I was desperate....
when the next train came I jumped into it....
and suddenly I realised I was in the compartment for the disabled....
I realised that if I would be caught by the Ticket checker, I would have to pay the fine....
I was anxious...
luckily, I had worn dark glassses....I pretended to be blind.....
2 men( handicapped) offered me their seat... this would never have happened in the ladies compartment or the general compartment... ( nobody gives up their seat!!!!)
I sat demurely ashamed yet, silently, grateful to those kind men and closed my eyes....
waiting for my station to arrive
at last my destination arrived....
and I alighted from the train as fast as I could
after the train left the platform.... I couldnt control my laughter....
what an adventure!!!

No comments: