Wednesday 13 January 2010

LIFE IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ONES EXPERIENCESS.

Im an educated woman.
Ive experiences of talking to and interacting with numerous people.
I teach Psychology.
I must have counselled many people who are depressed and low.
The thing is, intellectually, in theory, I know many things.
I am aware of my feelings and my inner self.
but, when it comes to handling my feelings Im a novice.
many of the feelings that Im experiencing are very new to me.
Im reassessing myself.

I think the gut feeling that one has is very important.
Yes... there are no accidents in this world.
Everything happens for a reason.
I must learn to LET GO....
I know ultimately I will do what is right.....
my feelings are true and my love is pure...

THE RIGHT THING WILL HAPPEN.......
IM SURE OF THAT.............

Nothing and nobody is more important in this world than MY OWN SELF.

Of course,I know this......

Im confused only when people give me mixed signals.
They say something and mean something.
I take people on face value.
I believe everything they say.
Mostly I don't judge people. I just accept them.

I ask questions many questions....... sometimes repeatedly, to be sure and because Ive not got a satisfactory answer.Mostly Im trying to understand what the person feels about certain issues.
or mainly what they feel about me......

In no way I want to force or pressurise anybody......

I WANT NOTHING.......NOTHING.....

DONT GIVE ME ANYTHING THAT U DONT WANT TO GIVE......
not even your love and time.....


I apologise again to anyone who has felt that Im a nag...
it was unintentional..............
I was living in a fantasy land......many of the things I ask are just my dreams...may never happen....its only a fragment of my imagination...my very wild imagination.....
sometimes I am trying to convince the other person into thinking like I do.
but never to impose or hurt or get angry..........

My eyes have been opened...

I have learnt that, its useless.....

people will do what they please....

people will not change, because i want them to......

if there has to be a change....

I have to change......








No comments: