Thursday 11 March 2010

Mumbai....

Before I go to sleep today , Ive to write down my thoughts....
I love my country .. a country with so many diversities....
It has given me Everything....

Freedom, Education, Opportunities and Experiences...
whatever I am its because of this freedom of expression....

Im a Human Being hence I cry , I weep , I become afraid...I feel betrayed...I get hurt...I LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY....

but basically the morals and values instilled in me saves me...

I survive..I live...I forgive....I can go on....even if my Heart is broken....
My Spirit never breaks....

I ENDURE...

I learned so much about life...
Im sure I can do lots of good work...
My life can have meaning..
Im a proud woman....

I have the blue skies above me and the beautiful brown soil beneath me..

I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY....AND TO TRUST NATURE AND TIME....

QUE SERA SERA...

AMOR VINCIT OMNIA....

CARPE DIEM..!

No comments: