Tuesday 16 March 2010

a pact signed...

I was thinking that I should do something worthwhile, with my dead body.
After death , what is the use of having a monument or a tomb.Its useless.
I decided that I will donate my body to a hospital.
I may be of some use to the students who are learning medicine.
While I was researching this, I found that not many people want to donate their bodies for some larger good.
I have signed the necessary papers for this purpose, and I feel so free and relieved.
My best friend has the papers.....
Nobody has to worry about what to do when I die... no rituals.. nothing.. the hospital can experiment with me.....ha!


A million words would not bring u back...
i know cause ive tried...
and a million tears wouldnt either...
i know because ive cried
--Anonymous--

No comments: