Monday 8 August 2011

Signs that he`s not into you...

I finished reading this book in one working day.....2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening.
Its a book for every woman, because its speaks directly to them, its a book that cares about women`s feelings and understands women... Amen!!!
Everyone lives in Hope......
But  its good to realise that some situations are hopeless....
its good to know that you are wasting time and energy....
here are some suggestions from  this book.....

Standard Suggestions


I will not go out with a man who hasn’t asked me out first.
I will not go out with a man who keeps me waiting by the phone.
I will not date a man who isn’t sure he wants to date me.
I will not date a man who makes me feel sexually undesirable.
I will not date a man who drinks or does drugs to an extent that makes me uncomfortable.
I will not be with a man who’s afraid to talk about our future.
I will not, under any circumstances, spend my precious time with a man who has already rejected me.
I will not date a man who is married.
I will not be with a man who is not clearly a good, kind, loving person.


No comments: