Thursday 23 August 2007

So many times......ive thought......
  1. understanding
  2. curiosity
  3. empathy
  4. attraction
  5. lust
  6. sympathy
  7. connection
  8. anger
  9. possesssiveness
  10. intelligence

...................as love! now i know better i name every feeling, when i know what im feeling im strong...i know why im doing things......why im feeling and what im feeling....i ve realised the importance of listening to myself....to be absolutely silent within myself....i know now its possible....to be in bliss i dont need any body just me with myself.....

my only problem is when pple tell me abt their feelings and then they expect me to understand!when they really dont know what the bloody hell they r feeling....

1 comment:

M. James said...

you are right!!!

people want to know what they are feeling and THAT is why they search for confirmation of their existence from others!